Raising Jane Journal

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some Days You Just Have to Laugh

Life is never dull, that is for sure. I spent this evening sitting at our local middle school, getting my oldest daughter prepared to start 7th grade in the fall. A year filled with switching rooms for classes. Extra activities that you have to try out for, gym uniforms and on it goes. She is so excited, and I am excited for her. My social butterfly will be coming into her own. At the same time we withdrew our youngest daughter from elementary school yesterday to bring her home to homeschool. Two different children with two different lives.  It's on days like this that I just have to laugh at how interesting life can be. So the journey begins for both of them, each on their own path. I wonder what the coming days will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment